Mission Statement: St. Joseph and St. Maximilian Kolbe Catholic Church welcomes all to deepen their faith. Our Faith Formation programs provide lifelong learning opportunities that promote knowledge of the faith and formation and celebration of our liturgical life. All are invited to deepen their spiritual and moral lives and to develop households of faith so that all will know and love Jesus Christ and follow in his way
Online Registration for the 2019-2020 Faith Formation Year is now CLOSED. Please stop by the Parish office during Mon- Fri from 8:30 am-3:30 pm for late registrations. There is a $10 late registration fee per family if payment is received after August 1, 2019.
To review the Registration Guidelines Click Here
If you have questions why the need to supply a Baptismal record for your child(ren) Click Here
To review the Image Release Form in English Click Here
To review the Image Release Form in Spanish Click Here
2019-2020 Faith Formation SCHEDULE 2019-20 St. Joseph & St. Maximilian Faith Formation Calendar
Faith Formation FAQs
- 2019/2020 faith formation year begins the first week in September.
- Kindergarten will be offered during 4:30 pm Wednesday session only.
- Eighth grade sessions will be offered during 6:30 pm sessions only.
- High School will be offered on Monday 6:30 pm session only.
- Fee for Faith Formation and High School Youth Ministry are,
- $65 One Child
- $115 Two Children
- $145 Three Children or more
- Faith Formation payments options accepted are Cash, Check, and Online through Vanco. Please note if you do not have a Vanco account, you will need to set one up prior to submitting payment.
- Registration deadline for Faith Formation is July 31st. Registration Fee after July 31 will increase $10 per Family.
- For High School Youth Ministry ONLY Click Here 2019 Social Communication Consent Form
For questions contact Edith Heinsen: email@example.com or (407) 275-0841.
Sign-up for becoming a Catechist is now Open. Please contact Edith Heinsen: firstname.lastname@example.org or (407) 275-0841.
Adult Faith Formation
Our Baptismal call is to a lifelong spiritual journey and continual development of our faith. Growing in holiness and discipleship involves a willingness to continue to learn throughout one’s whole life about the faith and how to live it. Our Faith Formation program is for adults, teens and children. The children and teens meet in age appropriate groups while the adults meet to learn and continue to grow in their knowledge of faith.
The Church calls the family the “Domestic Church” and the adults are the primary educators of their children. Therefore, all adults, and especially parents, must work at learning more about our faith and in continually deepening their relationship with Jesus Christ. It is adults who will set the example for lifelong Faith Formation and nourish their children’s faith development in a Household of Faith. With this understanding and hope in mind, the parish of St. Joseph and St. Maximilian Kolbe Catholic Church seeks to provide all adults with the proper formation for a deeper conversion into their faith.
For more information contact Edith Heinsen: email@example.com or (407) 275-0841.