Mission Statement: St. Joseph welcomes all to deepen their faith. Our Formation programs provide lifelong learning opportunities that promote knowledge of the faith and formation and celebration of our liturgical life. All are invited to deepen their spiritual and moral lives and to develop households of faith so that all will know and love Jesus Christ and follow in his way.
Online Registration for the 2021-2022 Formation Year is now Open. Click Here to register
- To review the Registration Guidelines Click Here
- If you have questions why the need to supply a Baptismal record for your child(ren) Click Here
- Before attending formation or any on-campus event, please ensure to review the COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire. If you answer yes to any of the questions, please stay home. We want to ensure the safety and health of all our parishioners and visitors.Click here for questionnaire.
- Antes de asistir a la formación o cualquier evento en el campus, asegúrese de revisar el Cuestionario de COVID-19. Si responde afirmativamente a alguna de las preguntas, quédese en casa. Queremos garantizar la seguridad y salud de todos nuestros feligreses y visitantes. Haga clic aquí para ver el cuestionario.
2021-2022 Formation SCHEDULE Coming Soon
- 2021/2022 Formation year begins the week of September 13th
- The formation schedule for face to face is as follows:
- Grades 1 – 5 – Wednesday 4:30 pm – 6 pm
- Grades 1 – 5 – Wednesday 6:30 pm – 8 pm
- Middle School – Thursday 6:45 pm – 8:15 pm
- High School – Monday 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Adult Formation English – Wednesday 4:30 pm – 6 pm
- Formación de Adultos en Español – Miércoles 4:30 pm – 6 pm
- Adult Formation English – Wednesday 6:30 pm – 8 pm
- Formación de Adultos en Español – Miércoles 6:30 pm – 8 pm
- Formation registration fee:
- $50 Per Child
- $50 Per Adult
- $50 First Reconciliation/First Communion Fee
- $100 Confirmation Retreat Fee
- To pay online,click here We also accept cash and checks.
- Registration deadline for Faith Formation is September 06, 2020.
For questions, contact Edith Heinsen: email@example.com or (407) 275-0841.
Sign-up for becoming a Catechist is now Open. Please contact Edith Heinsen: firstname.lastname@example.org or (407) 275-0841.
Our Baptismal call is to a lifelong spiritual journey and continual development of our faith. Growing in holiness and discipleship involves a willingness to continue to learn throughout one’s whole life about the faith and how to live it. Our Formation program is for adults, teens and children. The children and teens meet in age appropriate groups while the adults meet to learn and continue to grow in their knowledge of faith.
The Church calls the family the “Domestic Church” and the adults are the primary educators of their children. Therefore, all adults, and especially parents, must work at learning more about our faith and in continually deepening their relationship with Jesus Christ. It is adults who will set the example for lifelong Formation and nourish their children’s faith development in a Household of Faith. With this understanding and hope in mind, the parish of St. Joseph seeks to provide all adults with the proper formation for a deeper conversion into their faith.
For more information contact Edith Heinsen: email@example.com or (407) 275-0841.