Here are the Latest Upcoming events in the Parish.
SOME PLANS FOR ST. JOSEPH / ST. MAXIMILIAN PARISH
FOR THE FIRST HALF OF 2019
(Times and dates subject to change)
- Building Parish Budget – begin new process for building Parish Budget (to be completed by May 31)
- Confirmation – March 18
- Fraternal Ecology Visitation – March 29-31- A team from Holy Name Province to review and critique our Fraternal Ecology Plan. It is to see how well our Parish is developing.
(March 6 through April 21)
- Ash Wednesday – March 6
- Living the Eucharist Program – throughout Lent
- Stations of the Cross – Lenten Thursdays after 9am Mass and Lenten Fridays after Noon Mass and at 7pm
- Parish Mission (English and Spanish) – March 11-13 at 7pm. Mission presenters are: John Anglin ofm and Pete Suarez.
THEME: Living the Joy of the Gospel
- Lenten Reconciliation Service – Tuesday March 19 at 7pm
- Holy Week – April 14-20
- Triduum – April 18-20 (Holy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter Vigil)
- Easter Vigil – April 20 & Easter Sunday April 21
- First Communions – May 4, 5 & 19
- Feast of the Ascension – June 2, Holy Day
- Pentecost – June 9
- Feast of the Most Holy Trinity – June 16
- Feast of the Body and Blood of Christ – June 23 – Begin offering the Body and Blood of the Lord during Communion at all Masses
- Parish Volunteers Appreciation Celebration – Date to be determined